Monday, May 24, 2010

"Horse Country" art show at ArtReach Gallery



Shown here is my painting entitled "Sisters", an 11 x 14 Oil on canvas. It's headed out to Memphis and Artreach Gallery in Germantown for their "Horse Country" art show. This event coincides with the Germantown Charity Horse Show and celebrates not only equine subjects, but the country landscape as well. "Alias", "Just an Itch", and "Heels Down" will also be making the trip to west Tennessee. The show will be hanging through most of the month of June.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Joan! I love this painting! Of course you know why...lol
I've got to subscribe to this blog!
Have a great creative day!
Debbie

JPJ said...

Hey Deb !
I take that as a compliment from the queen of kids and horses! Thanks for visiting :-)
Joan

Unknown said...

Joan. I saw this painting and would like permission to use it as inspiration for my next painting for a horse show here in Georgia. I love the poses of the riders. Very well done!